Saturday 30 August 2014

August Favorites

Saturday 30th August 2014

Hiya!:)
Welcome to my 2014 August favorites.
So my first favourite would have to be the one of the Technic pink lipsticks, I did look on the packaging but I can't seem to find an number or name of the colour, so I'm really sorry about that!
I really love this shade of lipstick, it's super pigmented and lasts along time. The shade isn't to bright nor to light so it's perfect for any event. If I'm having a "no make-up day" I'll just put this on because it adds colour, I feel like it lights up the face, makes your skin look really healthy. It's a matte shade as there is no shimmer or sparkle








My next favourite would have to be the 'Chit Chat' blusher which yet again doesn't have a colour name or code. Although the picture isn't very clear the one I love is the light pink with slightly raised mixed shapes, I use this blusher all the time and it takes so long for it to run out, I have had the one I'm currently using since February, meaning 6 months and it still hasn't run out. I haven't had to re-buy this as it's largely shaped so I don't loose it. It makes your skin look healthy, it has a slight shimmer so it's not exactly matte but it just makes your skin look better                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
My next product is the 'P.S Love' Pencil Eyeliner which is literally perfect! It glides on smoothly, doesn't easily smudge and stays on for 10-12 hours. This is what I've been reaching for for a while, over my Rebel Eyeliner which I used to think was God's gift to man. It out lines your eye perfectly, and comes with a handy sharpener. I literally love this, it doesn't smudge and if my eye waters it only smudges a tiny bit, which literally can be fixed with my finger. I highly recommend.


So off of the beauty related things and onto Random things. Lately I have been obsessed with Harry Potter, I have read the first three for the about 100th time in 4 days which I'm really proud of. I love Harry Potter, I've even joined the site 'Pottermore' I'm just that cool. Honestly, J.K Rowling should be so proud of herself for the Harry Potter series as it is truly magical and sucks you straight in and I might be doing a review soon, so look out for that.



The next thing I have been loving is..
 Troye Sivans 'My Happy Little Pill' and Christina Perri's 'Human' I have been listening to the both of them constantly on repeat and I think I'm honestly in love with them both. They are such inspirational songs and they certainly reach home for me, when I discovered them both I instantly had them downloaded.





So here's my August 2014 Favorites, I hope you enjoyed and do comment below what your favorites are. I do recommend trying/listening/reading everything I mentioned until next month ciao!
Bye! Miss you already!(:
-DesperatelySeeking

No comments:

Post a Comment