Sunday 31 August 2014

Review: Film Divergent

Tuesday 2nd September 2014
Hiya!:)
So today I'm going to be doing a review of the film Divergent as I just watched it and its freaking awesome!(May contain spoilers)
  1. This thrilling action-adventure film is set in a world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader to destroy all Divergents, Tris must learn to trust in the mysterious Four and together they must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late.
I absolutely loved this film, I honestly think this is one of the best films I have ever seen. I love the suspense in the film that comes well with humor. The sexual tension between Thor and Tris is just.. wow. When they kissed I think I may have let out a girly scream which I literally, never ever do. 
This film has exactly what anybody would want in a film. Action, Romance, Humor, Thriller. The film is about there being 5 factions: Abnegation, Erudite, Dauntless, Amity and Candor. They have to do a test to find out which one they belong in, Tris get's told she's a Divergent, someone who doesn't belong in one faction. The next day they get to choose which faction they will live in. Because remember, Faction before Blood. Tris chooses Dauntless, The Brave. But how is she going to make it through it whilst making sure nobody finds out she is Divergent.
I absolutely loved this film and I can't wait to read the books, it's got everything I love in a film, even when something bad is happening they manage to throw in a bit of humor. I love the mystery in this book and I love being able to work it out.
I know this isn't really detailed but I wanted to get something up for you guys!
Bye! Miss you already!:)
-DesperatelySeeking

No comments:

Post a Comment