Thursday 28 August 2014

Beauty: Drug Store

Thursday 28th August 2014
Hiya!:)
So today I'm going to enlighten you with a few Drug Store products that I love.
Nobody wants to spend a lot on make-up and that's why we have drug store brands. My favourite would have to be Revlon as I find they are very pigmented, stay on your face for a long time, cheap and they look like high-branded products.

For the face

 I would advise the 'Revlon Colour stay foundation'. There's tons of shades to choose from so you'll definitely find your colour. The price that I usually pay is around $9.98 from most Drug-Stores. It's an matte formula and is perfect for oily skin.
To cover up any spots, redness etc I'd use the Maybelline Fit Concealer, you can buy it from most Drug Stores although not all for around $4.99 so super cheap for such good coverage and it doesn't cake itself on either but the Drug Store close to me didn't have many shades so I'm not sure if there is alot?

For the eyes:

 I would advise the 'Maybeline Colour Eye Tattoo Cream Eye Shadow' they are very reminiscent of the Mac Paint Pots unlike most cream eye shadows they don't feel sticky on the eyelid, they can get applied really easily ans sometimes you don't even need an brush as you can use your finger. There are many shades and is extremely pigmented. You can find them in most beauty related stores for around $6.99
'Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil' They have all typed of shades so you can find the right one to match your eyebrows, it glides on the skin easily and fills in extremely well. It doesn't look fake when applied it looks how your eyebrow should I don't really spot them in shops but you'll definitely find them in your local drug store for around $10.00 may seem a lot but it lasts along time
'Loreal Hip Eyeliner' With Eyeliner I don't really use different ones as I use the ones I know. Lately I have been reaching for this a lot more as it lasts all day and is an replicate to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. They glide on your skin really well and it doesn't feel watery and you can find them just about any where for a really cheap price at $3.99
Loreal Voluminous Mascara: This mascara puts high-branded one to shame. I must have brought this over 7 times by now as it does everything a mascara should. It makes the lashes look thicker, longer and fuller. The Mascara wand isn't too long or short as it reaches those pesky small lashes in the corners of your eyes. Get if from most places for around $5.85

For The Lip:

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: I'd say that Revlon do the best lipsticks on the market. I find that all of them are super pigmented and they glide on quite easily which is hard to find in an Drug-store lipstick, you wont on you lips need an lip balm underneath it because it's not drying. They are creamy and smooth which makes it easier to glide along your lip and have many matte shades along with shimmer shades. It costs around $6.50 from any beauty based store.
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain: These are such good lipstains and these are the ones I reach for if using an lipstain. They are highly pigmented and have many different shades I have brought this many times but even when I put a lip balm underneath it I find it very drying. $7.50 from most beauty based stores.

So this is a few of my favourite Drug Store products I have had to cut it down by ALOT as I went on a massive ramble. If you would like some more of these show it some love, and comment below you favourite Dug Store make-up and some tips&tricks.
Bye! Miss you already!(:
-DesperatelySeeking

No comments:

Post a Comment