Monday 25 August 2014

Music- Love&Hate

                                                                                                              Monday 25th August 2014
Hiya!:)
DesperatelySeeking here and I am really sorry for the lack of uploads but I've been really busy with school work and things so as it's the summer break I thought I'd upload something for you.
So these past.. 2 weeks? I have been really into music. I'm not even joking. I've been listening to random songs all the time, taking a bath, eating, watching T.V. Do you have any idea how hard it it to listen to music and watch 'Big Bang Theory' at the same time?
I'm more of a pop music kind of girl and I will listen to anything and everything (Have any song requests? Comment below!) but I like more upbeat music with a cool music video. That's where I start listening to music, the song can be really good but if you've got a bad music video I can't bring myself to listen to it again. Here's some of my favourite songs right now:

Demi Lovato ft Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care
Sia- Chandelier
Jasmine Thompson- Run
Imagine Dragons- Demons
Birdy (The fault in our stars)- Not about angels
Ella Henderson- Ghost
John Legend- All of me

I for one is not able to just like one song nor have favorites as there's to many songs out their from different categories. But when I like a song I'll listen to it repeatedly until I can no longer carry on listening to it.
Songs I simply can not stand right now:

Naughty boy- La la la
Lorde- Royals
Harlem Shake
PSY- Gangnam style

So comment down below songs you love/hate and I may mention you in my next blog post
Bye! Miss you already(:
-DesperatelySeeking

No comments:

Post a Comment